As of today, no single system of medicine has got a cure for all the health problems existing in the human body. Hence, an integrated approach An open mind is the best interest of humanity. It is an undisputed fact that even though the man’s life expectancy has improved, the quality of health has definitely…
Why Choose Us
- A nonprofit Trust Hospital with reasonable charges –affordable.
- Has a team of highly qualified and experienced Oncologists and other specialist clinicians
- In house PET CT with Cyclotron, whole body DOTONAC PET SCAN & Gamma Camera Scan. It supplies FDG and F-18 isotopes to many other hospitals in India.
- Fully self contained and Zero need to refer to any other hospital on matters related to Cancer
- 9 Operation theaters, 4 surgical ICUs, each with 11 beds and 1 isolation room, 1 Medical ICU with 12 beds and 2 isolation rooms, A 12 bed BMT unit, 6 Linear accelerators, Brachy Therapy , IORT and many other advanced equipments.
- Radiation therapy unit has apart from 6 Linear Accelerators, 1 Varian Novalis Tx Rapid Arc with V MAT and Brain Lab and exclusive big bore CT for simulation and 4 D planning offering full set of Radiation therapy procedures like 3D Conformal Therapy, Intensitiy Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT),Image guided Radiation therapy(IGRT), Steriotactic Radio Surgery (SRS), 5. Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT), SRS, SRT and Intra Operative Radiotherapy.
- One coordinating Senior Medical oncologist to track international patient admissions, treatment and discharge ensuring monitoring of each case.
- Team of Medical oncologists, surgical oncologists and Radiation oncologists discuss each complicated case in Tumor Board before treatment is commenced.
Founder-Visionary & Inspiration
- DORABJI TATA TRUST.
- DR.TULSI DEVI & DR.RAGHAVA RAO POLAVARAPU.
- DORABJI TATA TRUST.
- ROTARY CLUB INTERNATIONAL.
- VARIAN MEDICAL SYSTEMS.
- G.V.K FOUNDATION.
- INDO AMERICAN CANCER ORGANISATION(U.S.A).
- DR.SUBHADRA & DR.DATTATREYUDU NORI.
- SRI G.V.KRISHNA REDDY.
- MRS.KASTHURI & MR.PRASAD RAO.
- KIRLOSKAR THERATRONIC.
- SRI NAMA NAGESHWAR RAO,MP.
- PENNA CEMENT INDUSTRIES LTD.
- ROTARY CLUB OF SEC-BAD.
- MRS.SADHANA & DR.MALLA REDDY PAILLA.
- TANA FOUNDATION.
- ANDHRA BANK.
- SRI NANDAMURI BALAKRISHNA.
I am very much thankful to Dr. LM Chandra Shekar Rao Garu, and his team while you have shown me best treatment for which I am cured from my health. But today I am coming for my health checkup decided by you whether cured or not. In this regard, I want to share as follows.
1. When I came first time to this great beautiful hospital with the greenish neat atmosphere. I think i have cured 15% of my health.
2.When I entered inside the hospital seen different dress codes of hospital staff with great smiling faces and Inspire of 15% cured.
Finally, I am lucky I have received good treatment from you and your doctor's team from that I have cured with 70% then 100% cured.
So sir, I never forgot in my life you and your doctor's team as well as the reception team.
Thanking you Sir,
Treatment at the hospital is very good.When the treatment started,the doctors were doing every things to help us out.The doctor actually had a well laid out plan for treatment and trust me it's too good.Especially the assistants at the ICU were very caring.
The treatment was very good for us,All the people;doctors,nurses,attendants spent considerable time with us helping us out at every stage of treatment with utmost care.This hospital should be first choice for cancer patients.
My wife had breast cancer and the doctor recommended a surgery,which she underwent.By God grace she's fine.The treatment was very convenient for us.The staff is taking good care of us compared to other hospital,the treatmens are quite affordable.
Good morning sir,
Greetings from our team in Nigeria. let me express my appreciation for your efforts towards ensuring Mr. Oluwemimo babatunde kalejaiye received treatments in your hospital.
He passed on on Sunday 06/26/2016.The Christian wake keep ,church burial is for Thursday, Friday 7/8/. Of July 2016.
The family expresses their appreciation for your professional assistance towards having him managed in your hospital.
Hello Dr.Senthil Rajappa
Thanks for all your support during the last one-year or so...in treating my dad. I particularly appreciate your sensitivity and care in making my dad comfortable where-ever possible e.g. seeing him quickly when he was on wheelchair (and finding it difficult to sit). Your medical treatment was probably the best anyone can get on the planet and the ability to get your advise over e-mail/SMS was of great help for us.
I also want to express my appreciation and thanks to all the staff of Basavataraka Hospital who have shown excellent professionalism and sensitive handling of the situation at various stages of his health. Most commendable is handling of the communication and showing concern for us (the relatives/loved-ones) as he passed away:
a) As his condition deteriorated, Dr. Ajmal and others in MICU continued to keep me posted every hour or so. This definitely reduced the ``shock`` of his demise, when it actually happened.
Education & Research
Basavatarakam Indo-American Cancer Hospital and Research Institute is recognized by National Board of Examination, New Delhi for conducting the following DNB/PG programmes for the doctors
School of Nursing
Indo American School of Nursing is one of the best schools of nursing and an affiliate of Nandamuri Basavatarakam Indo- American Cancer Hospital and Research Institute located in the sprawling eco friendly and serene campus at road no. 14, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, India.
College of Nursing
The following Paramedical courses are conducted regularly by the institute the courses are recognized by the AP Paramedical Board – APPMB , Diploma in Radio Therapy Technician Course is recognized by BARC
News & Events
Basavatarakm Indo American Cancer Hospital and Research Institute was established in the year 2000 with the sole aim of offering affordable cancer care. The journey began with a modest 100 bedded facility. However, to meet the growing demand of patients, the hospital has steadily expanded to 500 beds now. The journey from 100 to 500…
Cancer Screening and Awareness Session at Bharat Electronics Limited. Date – 14th September 2019 Venue – Bharat Electronics Limited & JNTU Kukatpally. On the Request of BEL (Bharath Electronics Limited) organized a Cancer Screening program and Lecture on Cancer Awareness. About 168 members were screened and necessary screening tests were performed with the Mobile Unit. A…