Experience: 10 Years
He graduated from the prestigious Armed Forces Medical College in 1999. Post graduation in internal medicine from the Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad. Worked as Senior resident in the department of Medical Oncology at NIMS, Hyderabad and subsequently completed DM from the same institute. He has an illustrious academic career throughout.
He has been a Principal and Co-investigator in several quality multi centric international clinical trials. He has delivered lectures in several academic forums.
10 years of experience as Senior resident and Consultant in Medical Oncology.
Co-guide for DNB- Medical Oncology at the Institute
Principal and Co-Investigator in several quality international and national multi centric clinical trials.
Memberships and affiliations:
- Life member, Association of Physicians of India. (API)
- Life member, Medical Oncology Forum, Andhra Pradesh.
- Life member, Indian Society of Medical and Paediatric Oncology (ISMPO)
- Life member, Indian Medical Association. (IMA)
- Member, American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO Membership ID 151157)
- Member, European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO Id: 291344)
- Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences, India (MNAMS)
- Life Member, Indian Co-operative Oncology Network (ICON)
- Member, International CML Foundation
- Member, Multinational Association for Supportive Care in Cancer (MASCC)
- Member, Molecular Oncology Society, India.
- Member, International Association for Study on Lung Cancer (IASLC)
Awards & Acheivements Recieved
- Published several articles in national and international journals.
- Participated as faculty in several academic conferences at regional and national level.