Dr. A Krishnam Raju
Qualification : MBBS, MD (Radiation Oncology)
Experience: 26+ Year(s)
Dr.A.K.Raju has obtained specialized advanced training in Brachy therapy at Memorial Medical center, Long Beach, California, USA and a highly specialized type of radiation therapy called Stereotactic Radiation Therapy at Florence Medical College, Florence, Italy. His special interests are head and neck and soft tissue sarcoma Brachy therapy and Intracranial Stereotactic Radio surgery. He has been associated with this institute since 2000.
- Radiation Oncology
- Head and Neck Cancers
- Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- Brachy Therapy
- Intracranial Stereotactic Radio Surgery
He is a member of the Indian Medical Association, Association of Radiation Oncologists of India, Indian Brachy Therapy Society, Indian society of Neuro-oncology and American Society of Neuro-oncology.
Key Positions Held / Memberships:
- Indian Medical Association,
- Association of Radiation Oncologists of India,
- Indian Brachy Therapy Society,
- Indian society of Neuro-oncology
- American Society of Neuro-oncology.