Dr. PRANEETH SUVVARI
Qualification: M.D, D.M (Onco-Anaesthesia), CCEPC (Palliative care)
Experience: 5+ Years
Palliative Medicine, Cancer pain management, Anaesthesia
Dr Praneeth Suvvari has completed his DM super speciality in the field of Onco-Anaesthesia and Palliative medicine at the prestigious AIIMS, New Delhi and obtained his M.D in Anaesthesia and Intensive care at PGIMER (Chandigarh).
He had certifications in both part 1 and part 2 of the Certificate Course in Essentials of Palliative Care (CCEPC). After completing his super speciality, he has been instrumental in obtaining the CTC (Cancer Training Centre) Palliative care provider certification for BIACHRI and has been working in the pain clinic, operation theatre and ICU providing cancer pain management, palliative care and peri-operative care at the institute.
Dr Praneeth has a good research record many oral presentations at several conferences. He was selected in the top 5 candidates all over India for the prestigious BRUCE DAVIS gold medal Examination in palliative care for the years 2016 and 2017, held at the Institute of palliative Medicine, Kozhikode, Kerala, India.
1. Suvvari P, Nair A, Anne P, Rayani BK. Innovative Method to Deal with Pericatheter Leak in Home-based Management of Malignant Ascites. Indian J Palliat Care. 2020;26(3):394. doi:10.4103/IJPC.IJPC_199_19.
2. Suvvari P, Kumar B, Singhal M, Singh H. Comparison between computerized tomography-guided bronchial width measurement versus conventional method for selection of adequate double lumen tube size. Ann Card Anaesth. 2019;22(4):358-364. doi:10.4103/aca.ACA_117_18
3. Suvvari P, Mishra S, Bhatnagar S, Garg R, Bharati SJ, Gupta N, Kumar V, Khan MA. Comparison of Intranasal Dexmedetomidine Versus Intranasal Ketamine as Premedication for Level of Sedation in Children Undergoing Radiation Therapy: A Prospective, Randomised, Double-Blind Study. Turk J Anaesthesiol Reanim. 2020 Jun;48(3):215-222. doi: 10.5152/TJAR.2019.45087. Epub 2019 Oct 4. PMID: 32551449; PMCID: PMC7279870.
4. Ratre BK, Suvvari P, Hoda W, Roychoudhury P, Bharti SJ, Bhatnagar S. Central Venous Catheter as Peritoneal Indwelling Catheter for the Management of Recurrent Malignant Ascites: A Case Series. Indian J Palliat Care. 2019;25(1):57-60. doi:10.4103/IJPC.IJPC_145_18
5. Nair A, Mantha SS, Suvvari P, Anne P. HTX‑011: Another game changer multimodal analgesic or an ephemeral, experimental drug! Saudi J Anaesth 2020;14:419‑20.
6. Nair AS, Christopher A, Pulipaka SK, Suvvari P, Kodisharapu PK, Rayani BK. Efficacy of xenon anesthesia in preventing postoperative cognitive dysfunction after cardiac and major non-cardiac surgeries in elderly patients: a topical review. Med Gas Res. 2021;11(3):110-113. doi:10.4103/2045-9912.314330.