Qualification : MD,DM,ECMO (Medical Oncology)
Experience: 2 Years
- Medical Oncology
- Bone Marrow Transplantation (Autologous and Allogeneic)
- Paediatric Oncology and Haematology
- Areas of Interest :
- Aplastic Anaemia
- MDSLeukaemia and Lymphoma
- Stem Cell Transplantation
GRADUATION and POST GRADUATION
- MBBS 2002 -2008: Kasturba Medical college, Mangalore, Karnataka, India – Manipal University
- MD (Internal Medicine) 2008-2011: J.J.M Medical college, Davengere, Karnataka, India
- Rajiv Gandhi University of Health sciences.
- DM (Medical oncology) 2011- 2014 : Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi, Kerala, India, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapetham.
Work Experience :
- Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences Ponekera P.O. Kochi (Sept 2014 to Oct 2015)
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Dept of Medical oncology and Hematology and Division of Stem cell transplant.
Awards & Acheivements Recieved
Work Achievements :
- Team member to do first micro transplant in relapsed AML in India.
- Team member to do first Match Unrelated Donor transplant in Kerala
- Team member to do first Match Unrelated Donor transplant in Kerala.
- Team member to do first Autologous SCT for Neuroblastoma in Kerala.