Experience: 30 Years
Senior House Officer in Dept. of G.S., Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad from Jan, 1st To Dec, 1989.
Post Graduate Student in M.S. (Gen.Sur) from Jan, 1990 To Apr, 1993.
Resident Surgeon in Dept. of Sur. Onc., Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology, Bangalore from May, 1993 To Dec, 1993.
Post Doctoral Student in M.Ch.(Surgical Oncology) in Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology, Bangalore from Jan, 1994 to Dec, 1996.
MNJ Institute of Oncology & Regional Cancer Centre
Asst. Prof. of Surgical Oncology, from Jan, 1998 to Aug 2004.
Professor of Surgical Oncology, From Aug 2004 till June 2010
Director &Head of Surgical Oncology , Basavatarakam Indo-American Cancer Institute since July 2010
M.Ch and DNB in Surgical Oncology
Started M Ch and DNB courses in Surgical Oncology
Senior Hockey Nationals – 1987.
B2 division and Zonals .. Hyderabad Cricket Association
Captained Kakatiya University & South Zone Combined Universities – 1986.
Co investigator in randomized multi center international trials on:
• Liposomal Doxrubicin Vs. Doxorubicin in Metastatic Breast Cancer
• Tamoxifen Vs. Droloxifen in Metastatic Breast Cancer.
• Immediate Past President- ASI,Telangana
• Secretary , IASO
• Joint Secretary- Hyderabad Surgeons society
• Hony President- Ostomy Association of India
• Patron-Association of Gynae Oncologists of India
• International Society of Parenteral and enteral nutrition
• Scientific advisor…Guidelines on Cancer nutrition
• Advisor & Proctor in PACE Foundation for Surgical skill enhancement
• Advisor,Energy tools development for minimal access surgery
• Member, ICMR Task force on Cervical Cancer
• Chief Patron – Hockey Warangal
• Senior Hockey Nationals – 1987.
• B2 division and Zonals .. Hyderabad Cricket Association
• Captained Kakatiya University & South Zone Combined Universities – 1986.
Awards & Acheivements Recieved
• Ghatge Memorial Oration – IMA Hyderabad 2004
• NBK Reddy Oration-ASI NELLORE
• Suguna MemorialOration, Karimnagar
• Sajja Sudhakar Memorial oration, Chirala
• Dr.Sirish.K.Bhansali oration- ASICON 2014 ,Ahmedabad
• 30 Live Operative workshops across the country
• 25 Publications in National and International Journals