Qualification : MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Medical Oncology)
Experience: 2 Years
- Medical Oncology
- Adult Solid Tumor Medical Oncology;
- Lung Cancers,
- GI Malignancies,
- Leukemia (Acute and Chronic),
- Lymphoma and
- Breast Cancer.
- MBBS – Kempegowda Institute of Medical sciences (KIMS)Bangalore, Karnataka.
- MD (Internal medicine) – Govt Stanley Medical College, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Specialty Training (DM in Oncology) – Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH), Mumbai
- Specialist Registrar – Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Center, Aganampudi, Visakhapatnam
Work Experience :
- Junior Resident – Dept of Medical oncology Bangalore institute of Oncology (BIO), Bangalore June 2007 – Feb 2008.
- Senior resident – Dept of Medical oncology, Global hospital Chennai, June 2012 – Jan 2013
- Senior resident (Trainee Resident) – DM medical oncology, Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH), Mumbai, August 2013- July 2016.
- Specialist Registrar – Dept of Medical oncology, Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, Aganampudi, Visakhapatnam
- Consultant Medical Oncologya) Yashoda superspeciality Hospitals, Somajiguda, Hyderabad,b) MNJ Cancer hospital and Regional cancer center
Awards & Acheivements Recieved
- Awarded Developing Nations Travel Award for the ESMO 18th World Congress on Gastrointestinal Cancer 29 June – 2 July 2016 in Barcelona, Spain. “Maintenance chemotherapy or Observation alone following Gemcitabine-Platinum combination palliative chemotherapy in locally advanced and/or metastatic gallbladder cancer – a single tertiary care centre experience in south Asia”.
- Best Oral presentation and Grant Awarded – Young ICON Activity in 34th ICON, Hyderabad 11-13th March 2016. “Outcomes of Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma treated with Vinblastine based chemotherapy (CHVbP-Cyclophosphamide; Adriamycin; Vinblastine and Prednisolone)”.
- Awarded Travel grant for Best poster –ESMO Asia Congress 2015. “Metronomic chemotherapy in platinum insensitive failures and/ or early failures post multimodality management in oral cancers – JOINT ISMPO ISO CONFERENCE 2015”.
- Presented at numerous conferences, seminars, and symposia during my tenure as Senior Resident at Govt Stanley Medical College, Chennai and Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai.
- Moderated numerous post-graduate clinical case discussions during my tenure as Senior Resident at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai.
- Active participant in clinical seminars at Vizag Cancer club, consisting of faculty members and consultants from the 6 cancer centers in the city of Visakapatnam.
- Preceptorship training in procedures in molecular biology at Molecular Laboratory in Tata Memorial hospital.
Awarded ESMO travel Grant for ESMO Preceptorship on GI Cancers (Singapore, 14-16 November 2017)