Qualification : M.B.B.S, M.S. (Gen. Surgery), M.Ch (Surgical Oncology)
- 10+ Years Of Experience
- ASI (Association of Surgeons of India)
- IASO (Indian association of Surgical Oncology)
Awards & Accomplishments
- Presented a paper titled ‘Sonographic Evaluation of Thyroid Gland Status in Carcinoma Breast in ASICON-2003, Pune.
- Presented a poster titled ‘Gall Bladder Carcinoma and Biliary Electrolytes’ in ISGCON-2004, Jaipur; published in ‘Indian Journal of Gastroenterology; 2004, October, Volume 23 Supplement 2: A59.
- Presented a poster titled ‘Kidney Oncocytoma’ in Surgical Society of Bangalore, ASICC, July 2007.
- Presented a paper titled ‘Heidelberg technique of end-to-side pancreatico-jejunostomy: early postoperative outcomes in consecutive 50 cases’ in NATCON-IASO 2012, Jaipur.
- Presented a paper titled ‘Predictive factors for locoregional recurrence and distant metastases of Cutaneous Melanoma’ in 1st Indian Cancer Congress 2013, New Delhi.
- Paper titled ‘Mucositis Scoring System in patients receiving adjuvant radiation for oral malignancies’ in European Journal of Cancer Supplements. Volume 5, Issue 4: page 342, September 2007.
- Paper titled ‘Skin nodules as a presenting feature of diffuse large B cell Gastric Lymphoma’ in Indian Journal of Dermatology. Volume 53, Issue 1: pages 38-39, 2008.
- Paper titled ‘Influence of postoperative complications on relapse- free survival on gastrointestinal malignancies’ in Gastrointestinal Cancer Research. Volume 3, Issue 5: pages 179-182, 2009.
- Paper titled ‘Risk-scoring system for predicting mucositis in patients of head and neck cancer receiving concurrent chemoradiotherapy (rssm-hn) Journal of Cancer research and Therapeutics. Volume 6, Issue 4: pages 448-451, 2010.