Experience: 12+ Years
Overall experience of 12 years in clinical practice including teaching of post graduate and DNB students.
Exposure to both academic centers as well as state-of-the-art corporate hospitals.
Expertise in independently handling all relevant and current technologies in the field of radiation oncology.
Adept in managing various malignancies in coordination with multi disciplinary teams.
- Consultant in Radiation Oncology in Yashoda Cancer Hospital, Secunderabad, from Sep 2004 to June 2006.
- Co-ordinator for DNB students at Yashoda cancer Hospital.
- Observership in Institute Rotary Cancer Hospital in All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, from Oct – Dec 2003.
- Observership at Christie hospital , Manchester, U.K. in Nov 2009.
- Trained for Rapid Arc Technology for Novalis TX , Bellinzona,Switzerland (2011)
- Trained for IORT , Munich, Germany. (2013).