Dr. Sravan Kumar Ch.
Qualification: MBBS, M.S (ENT)., FHNO (Head and Neck Oncology)
Areas of Specialization:
Head and Neck Oncology, Head and Neck Onco-reconstruction, Rehabilitative services and Clinical research
Dr. Sravan Kumar Ch. is a consultant Head & Neck Surgical Oncologist with more than 5 years of experience.He is highly skilled in managing all aspects of benign and malignant head and neck conditions (tumors of the mouth, jaws, tonsil, tongue base, voice box and sinuses), including thyroid, parathyroid and salivary gland disorders.
After completing his medical training from Osmania medical college, he undertook a Fellowship in Head and Neck Oncology from the prestigious Christian medical college, Vellore. He is passionate about research, academics and constantly updates himself with the most recent advancements in the treatment modalities of cancer.
He has several publications in peer-reviewed high impact journals and participated in multiple workshops and conferences in India. Has received a Gold Medal in the Master of Surgery (Otorhinolaryngology) examinations. Has formal training in Oncological clinical trial design, protocol writing and Palliative care.
1. Nemade H, Chaitanya S A, Kumar S, A AK, Rao TS, Rao S LMCS. Oncological outcomes of total glossectomy procedure for advanced tongue cancer: a single-centre experience. Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2021 May 17:S0901-5027(21)00139-9. doi: 10.1016/j.ijom.2021.04.006. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 34016519.
2. Kumar, S., Shukla, S., Avinash, S. et al. Laryngeal Synovial Sarcoma: a Rare Clinical Entity.Indian J Surg Oncol (2020). https://doi.org/10.1007/s13193-020-01097-4
3. Sravan, Amit jiwan, Rajinikanth. J, Current approaches to free flap monitoring, The cutting Edge journal published by the division of Surgery, CMC, 3rd edition 2017.
4. Dr. G. Sreekanth, Dr. Sravan Kumar Ch., Dr. Naveed Ahmed,Dr Pavan Kumar, A Study of Etiopathology and Management of Facial Palsy at a Tertiary Care Institute IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS) e-ISSN: 2279-0853, p- ISSN: 2279-0861.Volume 15, Issue 7 Ver.VII (July 2016), PP 71-75
5. David V K I, CH. Sravan K, Kapil S, Amit C S, Hitesh V, et al. A Retrospective Study on Profile and Outcomes of Upper Aerodigestive and Bronchus Foreign Bodies from Tertiary Care Institute. Glob J Otolaryngol. 2016; 2(1): 555577. DOI: 10.19080/GJO. 2016.02.555577 005
6. Dr Muralidhar Reddy B.V.N, Dr Sravan Kumar Ch. A Study of Ossicular Anomalies and Their Management in CSOM, IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS) e-ISSN: 2279-0853, p-ISSN: 2279-0861.Volume 15, Issue 2 Ver. VII (Feb. 2016), PP 50-53
7. Avinash Chaitanya S, Anil Kumar A, Pooja Dalakoti, Madhu Narayana B, Sravan Kumar, Jonathan G.T., T. Subramanyeshwar Rao, L.M. Chandra Sekhara Rao S, Hemantkumar Nemade, Dermal metastases in oral cancer after curative treatment – A single-institution cohort study, British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, 2021,ISSN 0266-4356,