Dr. Srijan Shukla
Qualification: MBBS, MS, DNB(General Surgery), DNB(Surgical Oncology)
Areas of Specialization:
Profile: I am a certified MS General Surgeon and a Diplomate of National Board (DNB) in Surgical Oncology. I have done my post graduation in General Surgery from BJ Medical College and Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad and my speciality training in Surgical Oncology from Basavatarakam Indo American Cancer Hospital, Hyderabad. I am a part of a high volume surgical team specialising in Minimal Access Surgery (MIS) including 3D laparoscopy, fluorescence surgery and robotic surgery in breast, thoracic, oesophagogastric, colorectal and gynaecological cancers.
Experience: Consultant, Dept of Surgical Oncologt, BIACH & RI, Hyderabad – 2020- present
Registrar, Dept of Surgical Oncology, BIACH & RI, Hyderabad – 2017- Present
Assistant Professor, Dept of General Surgery, District Hospital, Bhuj – 2016- 2017
Resident, Dept of General Surgery, Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad – 2013- 2016
Internship, KEM Hospital, Mumbai – 2012- 2013
Memberships: Association of Surgeons of India (ASI)- Membership No- FL 34494
Indian Association of Surgical Oncology (IASO)- Membership No- S 0224
Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India (AMASI)- Membership No- 8880
Awards: Best Video Presentation Award at the NATCON 2019; Video- Technique of Laparoscopic Retroperitoneal Lymph Node Dissection
Best Video Presentation Award at the ICON 2019 Kolkata; Video- Technique of Laparoscopic Retroperitoneal Lymph Node Dissection
Link to the video:- https://youtu.be/rCqAtJZo7Ls
- Kumar S, Shukla S, Avinash S, Fonseca D, Nemade H, Rao L, Rao TS. Laryngeal Synovial Sarcoma: a Rare Clinical Entity. Indian J Surg Oncol. 2020 Sep;11(Suppl 1):125-127. doi: 10.1007/s13193-020-01097-4. Epub 2020 May 21. PMID: 33088147; PMCID: PMC7534761.
2. Thammineedi SR, Saksena AR, Nusrath S, Iyer RR, Shukla S, Patnaik SC, Reddy RP, Boleneni N, Sharma RM, Smith L, Are C. Fluorescence-guided cancer surgery-A new paradigm. J Surg Oncol. 2021 Mar 25. doi: 10.1002/jso.26469. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 33765329.
3. Goel, Vipin & Shukla, Srijan & Raju, KVVN & Murtuza, Syed & Ramchandra, & Rao, T.. (2018). Revisiting Y-Shaped Closure Technique to Prevent the Dog Ear Formation in Women Undergoing Mastectomy. Indian Journal of Surgical Oncology. 10. 10.1007/s13193-018-0848-1.
4. Gupta, V., Rao, C., Raju, K.V.V.N., Shukla, S. et al. Tracheal/Laryngeal Infiltration in Thyroid Cancer: a Single-Centre Experience. Indian J Surg Oncol (2019) doi:10.1007/s13193-019-00994-7
5. Rao, S.T., Nusrath, S., Iyer, R., Shukla, S. et al. Interpretation and Implications of LACC Trial. Indian J Gynecol Oncolog 17, 39 (2019) doi:10.1007/s40944-019-0278-1