Dr. Kripa Bajaj
Qualifications: MD. DM, DNB.ECMO.MRCP(SCE)Medical oncology
1. Breast Cancer
2. Gynaecological Malignancies
4. Colorectal cancer
5. Genitourinary Cancer
6. Lung Cancer.
1. Internship at Government General Hospital –Guntur,Andhra Pradesh,INDIA
2. Post Graduation in Internal Medicine at Government General HospitalGuntur,AndhraPradesh,INDIA
3. Started Residency in Medical Oncology at TATA Memorial hospital. Mumbai from 2017 September and completed by July 2020
4.Started working as ADHOC Assitant Professor at Tata Memorial Hospital from August 2020 and will be served till July 2021
5.Instrumental in establishing genetic clinic services at BIACHRI
1.Gold medalist in Internal Medicine , Guntur Medical College-Guntur.
2. Presented rare cases of NUT carcinoma and Rectal Granulocytic Sarcoma at ESMO ASIA 2019, Singapore
3. Project selected for discussion at ACORD, Australia
4. Presented Poster at SABCS 2020, Virtual Symposium –TNBC Maintenance chemotherapy