Dr. Faiq Ahmed
Qualification: M.D Pathology
Specialities: Hematopathology ,Lymphoma/Leukemia diagnostics,Oncopathology
Experience: 15+ Years
Fellowships / Memberships / Work Experience:
Presently working as senior consultant pathologist and academics in charge department of pathology at BIACH & RI which is a tertiary care oncology center, a philanthropic initiative with a mission to promote prevention, early diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation and palliation and Research for cancer patients.
Responsible for standardize reporting in oncopathology and haematology in cancer patients and tests offered include
1. Flow cytometry,Bone marrow aspiration &biopsies in all Haematological malignancies.
2. Fluorescent In situ Hybridisation (FISH) for solid tumors,haematological malignancies
3. Lymphomas reporting (1000 ) cases annually
4. Standardized PCR in lung cancers,Colon cancers ,Melanomas and haematological malignancies
5. Involved in NGS reporting in solid and liquid biopsies
6. Involved in DNB teaching for postgraduates in pathology
Awarded visitors training award by American society of Hematology.Recipient of Young Scientist award .Handle around 3000 cases of hem path every year.
25 publications in national and International journals